• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Am I being cynical here?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I being cynical here?

America warns nothing has been 'taken off the table' over alleged Iranian terror plot - Telegraph

Reminds me of the WMDs.

Fake evidence of Iranian involvement. Invade Iran. Secure the oil for American oil companies to steal. Boost to all the US defence companies making bombs, planes, guns etc. Install puppet regime.

All in the name of "democracy" and "axis of evil".

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    America warns nothing has been 'taken off the table' over alleged Iranian terror plot - Telegraph

Reminds me of the WMDs.

Fake evidence of Iranian involvement. Invade Iran. Secure the oil for American oil companies to steal. Boost to all the US defence companies making bombs, planes, guns etc. Install puppet regime.

I thought the very same thing. They've been itching to invade and I am 100% the Saudi's would be in to it as well. I'd be happier too, as I am off to Azerbaijan next year for a long contract...

Comment

They (and we) have been looking for an excuse to do Iran since they did for the Shah.
      Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Reminds me of the WMDs.

I'll believe it when Cameron joins Obama in prayer and walks like a gay cowboy.

Comment

So the plot involved Iran attacking Saudi, but on USA soil. Why is it the yanks want to be in charge of retribution, why not Saudi?

More World Police bollocks?
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Americans accusing Iran of spying/assassins etc
            Global economies in turmoil
            No growth opportunities for US Business
            US sitting on a stockpile of weapons and with troops being pulled out of Afghanistan and Iraq....

Nothing to see here. Move on.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
              So the plot involved Iran attacking Saudi, but on USA soil. Why is it the yanks want to be in charge of retribution, why not Saudi?

More World Police bollocks?
              **** Yeah!

Comment

Iran wants to assonate a Saudi diplomat; so they don’t choose one in Somalia they choose one in the USA.

They casually bump into a Mexican drug dealer and ask if he is interested.

The Mexican drug dealer is already making millions of dollars in drug smuggling decides to risk all his money, his business and life in order to murder a Saudi diplomat on US soil for a million dollars that he could otherwise make risk free by selling drugs.

They decide the most efficient way to assonate the diplomat would be by blowing him along with 200 hundred bystanders.

And who would benefit from this incident?

I does sound a bit like the Iraqi informant who heard from a friend who took a taxi in Bagdad and the Taxi driver who was never found who said that Iraq had WMD because his mate told him.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Reminds me of the WMDs.

Ask yourself, which country in that region of the world has the most to gain from an attack on Iran.

Wouldn't it be handy if unsaid country had strong relations with the US, the current administration as well as with members of congress.

How handy would that be, eh.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    Iran wants to assonate a Saudi diplomat; so they don’t choose one in Somalia they choose one in the USA.

They casually bump into a Mexican drug dealer and ask if he is interested.

The Mexican drug dealer is already making millions of dollars in drug smuggling decides to risk all his money, his business and life in order to murder a Saudi diplomat on US soil for a million dollars that he could otherwise make risk free by selling drugs.

They decide the most efficient way to assonate the diplomat would be by blowing him along with 200 hundred bystanders.

And who would benefit from this incident?

I does sound a bit like the Iraqi informant who heard from a friend who took a taxi in Bagdad and the Taxi driver who was never found who said that Iraq had WMD because his mate told him.
                    Either that or they read it on the Internet.

Comment

Working...
                    X