• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've just taken my shoes off.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just taken my shoes off.

It seems to have cleared the room.

I wondered why the klaxon was sounding from the barracks down the road.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Taking your shoes off at your desk is frowned upon. Changing your shoes is completely unacceptable.
      "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Can you still by odor eaters?

Ah, yes you can! Odor-Eaters
        "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Why is it perfectly acceptably for girlies at work to take there shoes off and walk around barefoot or just in tights
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

You've just reminded me of the guy I used to sit next to.
            Would regularly go out lunchtime inthe rain, get back soaking, and put his shoes
            on top of his 21" CRT to dry out. Happy days

Comment

Working...
            X