• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The 32 Wittiest Comebacks Of All Time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As General is full of witty an humourous comebacks such as '' and '**** off twunt' I thought you would appreciate 32 of the best ...

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

For me it has to be the cricket sledge

Healy to Ranatunga: "Why are you so fat?"
    Ranatunga in Reply: : "Because everytime i f**k your mum she gives me a cookie"
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

The Healy quote was Brandes, the fat South African.

I like this one too...
      Marsh : "So how's your wife and my kid's?". Botham: "Wife's fine. Kid's are retarded"
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

No Mr Bond, I expect you to die!

Comment

The King of the Sledge is sledged

James Ormand had just come out to bat on an Ashes tour and was greeted by Mark Waugh.

Mark Waugh: "**** me, look who it is. Mate, what are you doing out here? There's no way you're good enough to play for England."
          James Ormond : "Maybe not, but at least I'm the best player in my family."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            The Healy quote was Edo Brandes, the fat Zimbabwean chicken farmer. Mcgrath was the bowler.

I like this one too...
            Marsh : "So how's your wife and my kid's?". Botham: "Wife's fine. Kid's are retarded"
            FTFY

Comment

I remember this one from somewhere in history.

Future King Edward VII to his mistress Lillie Langtry:

"I've spent enough on you to build a battleship"

Her retort:

"You've spent enough in me to float one"

Source
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

McGrath was king of sledging, but throwing his toys out of the pram when they come back to him.

One was when he said to Sarwan, VC of the Windies, whilst Lara was Captain, "what's Lara's co*k taste like?", the reply, "Don't know, maybe you should ask your wife", led him to be restrain from punching him.

One of my personal favourite cricket sledges was an Australian, whose name escapes me, said to Boycott "come on mate, hit it, it's got no friends"

Comment

Young man (after seeing Churchill leave the bathroom without washing his hands): At Eton they taught us to wash our hands after using the toilet.

Churchill: At Harrow they taught us not to piss on our hands.
                  Wibble

Comment

Yes. Now, bugger off.
                    [To his grandson, after he asked if Churchill was the greatest man alive.]

Comment

Working...
                    X