• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it possible to make £5 million legally?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible to make £5 million legally?

Do you reckon it is possible to make 5 million fully legally? I mean no illegal tax evasion, no Swiss bank accounts, no bending of any trade or business laws whatsoever?

-the lovable retard

I'd suggest you stick to buying Euromillions lotto tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeystone View Post
      Do you reckon it is possible to make 5 million fully legally? I mean no illegal tax evasion, no Swiss bank accounts, no bending of any trade or business laws whatsoever?

-the lovable retard
      Yes.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

-the lovable retard
        Simple,

Give me £7.5m, £2.5m on red, black and 0. You will return a legal £5m on red or black, if 0 comes up your laughing!
        Last edited by SimonMac; 14 October 2011, 13:13.
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Yes buy and sell stocks.

HTH

Comment

-the lovable retard
            Yep, why? Are you having difficulty?

Perhaps we can open it up to the forum. Where do you think you're going wrong?

Comment

-the lovable retard
              £100 for up the @rse sex.

10 punters per day.

364 days a year (take xmas day off).

15 years and a few thousand tubs of vaseline and you're laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                £100 for up the @rse sex.

10 punters per day.

364 days a year (take xmas day off).

15 years and a few thousand tubs of vaseline and you're laughing.
                So you don't really make your money spreadbetting gold and oil then....

I'm going long on vaseline.
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sasguru
                  Buy a house in Wandsworth.

HTH BISDI

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Yep, why? Are you having difficulty?

Perhaps we can open it up to the forum. Where do you think you're going wrong?
                    I think it starts going wrong with the next breath he takes IMHO...
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X