• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fox gone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fox gone

Liam Fox has resigned!

Jumped before the juicy gossip was unearthed by the "inquiry".
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

In other news. Oliver Letwin breathes a sigh of relief and is heard to mutter "phew! talk about good timing" to some old tramp by the bins in the park

Comment

Huge embarrassment for the tories. Who will the left wing elite media go for next?

Comment

Mmmm that calls for a song!!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I thought most Tories enjoyed fox hunting

Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              In other news. Oliver Letwin breathes a sigh of relief and is heard to mutter "phew! talk about good timing" to some old tramp by the bins in the park

He is such a dick, fancy putting stuff in the bins in the park! Does his office not have shredding bins?
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

What it means is that Fox will now become a loose right wing anti European cannon on the bank benches and therefore out of Cameron's control
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                  Liam Fox has resigned!

They told him to Foxtrot Oscar.

He asked how they knew about Oscar and the Blue Oyster Bar.

Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                  Feist - I Feel It All
                  Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

He would have resigned sooner but he couldn't because, and I am not making this up, he had a cat.

Comment

Working...
                    X