• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Come on Wales!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on Wales!

Whip those froggies
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

The Wales pack is heavier.

There's a point in Cardiff centre where I counted 5x Greggs within a 400 yard radius.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Oops. ref? Ref?!
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        The Wales pack is heavier.
        Not now. The skipper's been sent off.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          Not now. The skipper's been sent off.
          Never a sending off that!!

Comment

If ever a crap decision could turn the tide it was that one.

"The rerferee's a "
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

That is dangerous, similar to a spear tackle. It can kill or leave the geezer a paraplegic, and that's why it's an instant red card. He's a silly sod.

But wales are still playing well. Pity Adam Jones had to go off.
              Last edited by Doggy Styles; 15 October 2011, 08:39.

Comment

Clear red card. Wales are going out.
                Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Gutted.

Sam was a silly boy TBH and it was out of character. Still, rules is rules.

James Hook couldn't hit AndyW's Mum's arse with paddle.

This makes me glum.

Comment

You never know. France have a 9 playing instead of a proper 10 and that's a bit of a weakness. I think Parra must be lifting his shirt for Lievrement.

Comment

Working...
                    X