• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The word Bob

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The word Bob

This word is either acceptable or not, I used it to describe a man of Indian ethnicity which is common practice on this BB to which I received a private message from 'Notallthere' accusing me of racism (which I don't personally feel that I am) to which he gave me some silly infringement point (whatever the f uck that is). I object to this unfair treatment from your lacky and request not only to remove this ridiculous infringement but also to relieve him of is moderation duties.

Or you should ban the use of the word 'bob' for all?

Originally posted by TiroFijo View Post
    This word is either acceptable or not, I used it to describe a man of Indian ethnicity which is common practice on this BB to which I received a private message from 'Notallthere' accusing me of racism (which I don't personally feel that I am) to which he gave me some silly infringement point (whatever the f uck that is). I object to this unfair treatment from your lacky and request not only to remove this ridiculous infringement but also to relieve him of is moderation duties.

Or alternatively you could just **** off and find another forum.

Just saying, like.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Or alternatively you could just **** off and find another forum.

Just saying, like.
      Why? The word can either be used by all or none.

Comment

Why don't you write a stiffly worded letter to:

Contractor UK Limited
        1 Northumberland Avenue
        Trafalgar Square
        London
        WC2N 5BW

Comment

This court is now in session, judge Suity presiding

All rise

Suity : Would the prosecution please present their evidence
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Why? The word can either be used by all or none.
            Bob bob bob bob bob Bobbity BOB!!!

Now you have a go.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Why don't you write a stiffly worded letter to:

Someone Who Gives a **** Limited
              Somewhere Out There
              In the wild blue yonder
              Over the Rainbow
              In Bob Land.
              Ftfy.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                This court is now in session, judge Suity presiding

All rise

Suity : Would the prosecution please present their evidence
                He deleted the thread, but it was along the lines of '100 year Bob runs marathon'.
                Bob is the equivalent to calling me a Jock which in my book is perfectly acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

Now you have a go.
                  Done.

Comment

He deleted the thread, but it was along the lines of '100 year Bob runs marathon'.
                    Bob is the equivalent to calling me a Jock which in my book is perfectly acceptable.
                    Ah but it's not about what "you" find acceptable, is it?

It's all about funny handshakes, brown envelopes, know what I mean?

It's about what you know about who you know.

Comment

Working...
                    X