• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Horrible Bosses

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horrible Bosses

Worth a view. Funny, Bawdy and quite a few stars.

Horrible Bosses
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Watched a few nights back. Now the highest grossing black comedy. It was alright but not great.

Waiting for the Hangover 2 to come out.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Thought it a great wheeze. Mrs Z enjoyed too. Also looking forward to Hangover II. The first was one of the best laugh out loud movies I have ever seen.

Comment

Hangover 2 is OK, basically a carbon copy of the first one. Watched Midnight in Paris, very good film and a return to form for Woody Allen.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
          Hangover 2 is OK, basically a carbon copy of the first one. Watched Midnight in Paris, very good film and a return to form for Woody Allen.
          We've got that downloaded for tonights viewing. I was rather hoping it wasn't a bad chick flick, so thanks for the heads up.

I watched Captain America last night. One for a hangover me thinks...

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
            We've got that downloaded for tonights viewing. I was rather hoping it wasn't a bad chick flick, so thanks for the heads up.

I watched Captain America last night. One for a hangover me thinks...
            Not seen Captain America is it any good?

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
              Not seen Captain America is it any good?
              Bit of a yarn, quite silly in parts. Defintely not one for the women and not for anyone wanting thoughtful plots. If you're hungover and want a good yarn, explosions, etc, then it's a film. Nothing much more.

Comment

Funniest films ever are;

Office space
                Rat Race
                Big Lebowski

followed by anything starring John Candy or Bill Murray

FACT!

and of course by fact I mean IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Funniest films ever are;

Office space
                  Rat Race
                  Big Lebowski

followed by anything starring John Candy or Bill Murray

FACT!

and of course by fact I mean IMHO.
                  I was told Office Space was better than Horrible Bosses, so downloaded it, but haven't got around to watching it yet.

Big Lebowski is ready for a night on my own, not too sure it's one for the wife.

Comment

Working...
                  X