• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lets see you do this in your Kia diesel 4x4!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets see you do this in your Kia diesel 4x4!

Diesel 4x4 1/4 mile time faster than a Sierra Cosworth.

German engineering is on another level light years beyond anyone else.

What's the obession with cars here? Kia being slagged off by probably an ex Kia owner who couldn't keep up the payments.

I drive an average car so I can afford a better than average aeroplane
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      What's the obession with cars here? Kia being slagged off by probably an ex Kia owner who couldn't keep up the payments.

I drive an average car so I can afford a better than average aeroplane
      You can't afford a good car and an aeroplane?

I bet your yacht is tulipe too!

Comment

The point of the thread is the Germans thinks, I know we'll build a 7 seat 4x4 diesel that weighs more than the moon.

Oh look, with our engines and chassis technology it happens to be faster than a Sierra Cosworth and uses less fuel too. Hey ho.

Where as a company like Kia do the same thing and it's slower than a milk float.

Germans are like 20 years ahead of the game.

Comment

Kia £21k
          BMW £43k

Not really comparing like for like are we?!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            I bet your yacht is tulipe too!
            It was and I sold it, cost more to run and maintain than the car and plane combined.

Cars just don't do it for me.
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Yeah but has that 4x4 got built in security like the KIA? No one will nick it. Also does it offer free contraception? Women will go nowhere near you when you have a KIA.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                Yeah but has that 4x4 got built in security like the KIA? No one will nick it. Also does it offer free contraception? Women will go nowhere near you when you have a KIA.
                Indeed. Anyone who thinks women don't judge you by the value of your car are dreaming. Look at Prescott, he had two jags FFS.

Comment

Seen a Range Rover Overfinch thing take off from the lights a couple of months ago. It's like watching the A380 take off. It moved so much faster than it just should with no role or anything. Very weird.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Diesel 4x4 1/4 mile time faster than a Sierra Cosworth.

German engineering is on another level light years beyond anyone else.
                    My Honda Civic shopping trolley was quicker, what's your point?
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                    X