• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

End all global warming threads!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End all global warming threads!

poll coming
    Yes, they should be banned
    50.00%
    No, you are not the only one who's bored of AGW, so they should be banned
    25.00%
    Andyw likes pot noodling about global warming so they should be banned
    25.00%
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

I vote yes, but in reality a SMALL number are fine, or at least post to existing threads if there is one on the front page.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Right, that's it; an overwhelming majority of 100% in favour of banning AGW threads. Mods!
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Oh God, not another global warming thread!!

The vegetarian option.

Comment

They should just have one but unfortunately it would just be one running petty clash of name calling and fu<k all debate. Hence their need to start a new one each day to copy and paste their various foogle findings before reverting back to the name calling.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            They should just have one but unfortunately it would just be one running petty clash of name calling and fu<k all debate.
            That's fine if they keep it to the one thread. Similarly, one thread for insulting the Scots and another for C'eed discussions.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              That's fine if they keep it to the one thread. Similarly, one thread for insulting the Scots and another for C'eed discussions.
              Have you seen the new Hyundai i40 estate?

Phwoarrrr!

Comment

Working...
              X