• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has sasguru jumped the shark?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has sasguru jumped the shark?

According to sasguru in the CUK archives in 2005, he was living mortgaged up to the eyeballs, debt laden as far as the eye could see.

Roll forward to 2011 and not only does he now live mortgage free in a £1m+ house, but has a superbike, and a Mazda MPS, and Aygo on the drive, £50K shed in the garden, a retirement property bought for cash in Portugal when the pound is worth fook all and reems of cash in the bank as he says "waiting to snap up dozens of prime central London real estate" for his BTL portfolio.

Can this sockies script writers please refer to their notes for any future posts.

Thankyou.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    According to sasguru in the CUK archives in 2005, he was living mortgaged up to the eyeballs, debt laden as far as the eye could see.

Roll forward to 2011 and not only does he now live mortgage free in a £1m+ house, but has a superbike, and a Mazda MPS, and Aygo on the drive, £50K shed in the garden, a retirement property bought for cash in Portugal when the pound is worth fook all and reems of cash in the bank as he says "waiting to snap up dozens of prime central London real estate" for his BTL portfolio.

Can this sockies script writers please refer to their notes for any future posts.

Thankyou.
    Any other inconsistencies found in the Archives???

Is Milan still a tape changing loser?
    Was Zeity really a green lizard?
    Did Dimprawn really have a pot to piss in?
    Was Churchill really a 4ft 2'' circus midget who'd once done an acting job as soldier in Alladdin?
    Was MF ever slim??
    And did AtW really only have a squirrel covered suitcase and kind edward potato when he arrived on that boat?

We need to know the truth?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Any other inconsistencies found in the Archives???

Is Milan still a tape changing loser?
      Was Zeity really a green lizard?
      Did Dimprawn really have a pot to piss in?
      Was Churchill really a 4ft 2'' circus midget who'd once done an acting job as soldier in Alladdin?
      Was MF ever slim??
      And did AtW really only have a squirrel covered suitcase and kind edward potato when he arrived on that boat?

We need to know the truth?
      We owe a lot to kind Edward.
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Empty
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Thankyou.
          So what you are saying is that by 2017 I could be as successful as sasguru, if I'm willing to trade my pride and my morals.

Not terribly tempting is it?
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            So what you are saying is that by 2017 I could be as successful as sasguru, if I'm willing to trade my pride and my morals.

Not terribly tempting is it?
            Or you change your name to Hans Christian Sasguru.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Correct. And since he claims to live in The ToastRack and has given away numerous details about his demographic - he has more or less given away his identity - which aint that smart if you like to insult randoms in an internet forum. Either a thicko or more likely he's full of it.
              Last edited by aussielong; 19 October 2011, 23:54.

Comment

Thankyou.
                It's a familiar story. You are SASGuru. I claim my free 1 gram of unallocated gold in a Zurich vault.

Comment

So SG lies on an internet forum. Don't we all? Does anyone here actually tell the truth?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    So SG lies on an internet forum. Don't we all? Does anyone here actually tell the truth?
                    Mostly I do as I CBA to remember the lies
                    Growing old is mandatory
                    Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
                    X