• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Beer delivery

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beer delivery

Ms doodab is refusing to go to the shop.

Is £44.99 for 24 bottles of peroni good value?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post

Regardless of the value of the beer, Ms Doodab is refusing?

You need to show the biatch who's boss!!!

Go in there and tell to STU and get you the beer.

(Report back)
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

£30 here

Comment

Tesco have offers on real ale at the moment. 4 bottles for £5. So, your £45 would 36 bottles. Not sure if nationwide, but I know its in midlands and west sussex.

Comment

Amazon price = £32 + £5 delivery. Condition 'new'.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            £30 here
            Originally posted by conned tractor View Post
            Tesco have offers on real ale at the moment. 4 bottles for £5. So, your £45 would 36 bottles. Not sure if nationwide, but I know its in midlands and west sussex.
            Yes but neither of them will bring it round this evening, and I cannot drive (due to existing state) hence my mistaken reliance on ms uselessy mcuseless.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Yes but neither of them will bring it round this evening, and I cannot drive (due to existing state) hence my mistaken reliance on ms uselessy mcuseless.
              She used to get my beer.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                She used to get my beer.
                She used to let me open my bottles of ale on her wossname n all.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

There's a cracking pizza place in Headingley here in Leeds that does top pizzas and will bring beer.

As I am Farsley, Leeds I'm too far out for delivery but I have had their pizza, very nice too...

I've just realised that doesn't help at all. Have you thought about hiding Special Brew in the shed beforehand and claiming you 'found it'? That's one of my tricks.

Proper pissheads pre-plan, PM me for tips....

I can do 4 tins of SB for 6 quid.....

Comment

I often go to my local brewery to buy ale in 1 or 2 litre bottles of beer straight out of the tank (racked 'bright' so no sediment). It works out about £1.50 a pint and is absolutely lovely if drunk within a day or two.

They sell the same stuff in Waitrose in the normal 500ml retail bottles (but not as nice condition) for around £2.20 each..
                    Local beer seems to be the most expensive beer in Waitrose.. I keep meaning to have a word with the store manager about the logic behind his prices, but I CBA and just drive to one of local the breweries instead.

Comment

Working...
                    X