• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone here?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here?

Anyone here?

Sacked worker accused boss of 'flaunting herself like Sharon Stone' - Telegraph

"Ricardo Vinagre, 38, became fixated by Sonya Reddy, his manager at Royal Bank of Scotland.
    But when his contract as an IT worker was not renewed, he began spreading false rumours that Mrs Reddy was having an affair with her boss and was spotted lurking outside the firm’s central London offices."

But he claims

"She was trying to get me to renew my contract by acting as if she was attracted to me, but it just didn’t resonate as fact.”

Originally posted by gruntling View Post
    Anyone here?

Sacked worker accused boss of 'flaunting herself like Sharon Stone' - Telegraph

"Ricardo Vinagre, 38, became fixated by Sonya Reddy, his manager at Royal Bank of Scotland.
    But when his contract as an IT worker was not renewed, he began spreading false rumours that Mrs Reddy was having an affair with her boss and was spotted lurking outside the firm’s central London offices."

But he claims

"She was trying to get me to renew my contract by acting as if she was attracted to me, but it just didn’t resonate as fact.”
    You can tell that article was written by a woman.

Also, I think Mrs Reddy doth protest too much. Do you think she may be after compo from RBS?
    Last edited by Churchill; 20 October 2011, 07:34.

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X