• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ISTQB Advanced Test Manager self study recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISTQB Advanced Test Manager self study recommendations

Hi

I am scheduled to sit the public exam for the ISTQB Advanced Test Manager certification in December and am taking the self-study route.
    There seem to be a multitude of self study links for this in Google, anyone got any personal recommendations which ones to go for or not to go for / experience of?

Cheers.

Originally posted by The Coal Man View Post
    Hi

I am scheduled to sit the public exam for the ISTQB Advanced Test Manager certification in December and am taking the self-study route.
    There seem to be a multitude of self study links for this in Google, anyone got any personal recommendations which ones to go for or not to go for / experience of?

Cheers.
    I wouldn't bother taking the exam.

I've read your tea-leaves and you're going to fail.

Btw, I see the number 59 written on a bus. Unfortunately you won't 'coz that's the one that's going to run you over.

Don't worry too much though 'coz your wife's been seeing to the Gardener and things will carry on much the same after you've shuffled off this mortal coil and she's claimed on the insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      I wouldn't bother taking the exam.

I've read your tea-leaves and you're going to fail.
      Tea bags only for me.

Comment

That's what you get for posting this in General
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          Hey!

I was trying to help!

Comment

Aye I should know better!

Comment