• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Daily Wail thread; come on in and rant!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Daily Wail thread; come on in and rant!

Thread for ranting about the yoof of today, benefit scroungers, the EU, Greeks, lazy British workers, Irish travellers, softy judges, climate change scientists and so on in the style of the Daily Mail or Daily Express reader. One condition for posting; your rant MUST INCLUDE the words 'these people' and you could help us all by providing your blood pressure during and after your rant. Extra +rep points for supporting the return of national service, the birch or capital punishment. As unreasonable, irrational and rabidly right-winged as it's possible to be without actually calling for mass gassings or extermination camps, please.

I'm hoping to put together a little library of standard responses that we can send in to the Wail's website when a relevant story appears.

I'll start;

These people, claiming benefits, whining that they can't find a job when there are thousands of them advertised every day, they should be sent on national service! I mean, what's wrong with minimum wage minus food and accomodation costs for a 16 hour shift wiping the vomit off some old person's polyester shirt or cleaning out the maggots from a geriatric tramp's genitalia? I would do it gladly if I needed a job and there are a billion Chinese people who'd give both arms for a wage like that! I started at the BOTTOM and worked my way up, and so should everybody!

A Brownstar-Hoare, retired, ROYAL Tunbridge Wells
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

F* idiot.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      F* idiot.
      D-
      must do better

Comment

That was poor Mitch.

You completely forgot Romanian beggars !!
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Nobody willl reply seriously to this thread because there is no point. In my observation you are one of those people who will never engage in rational argument based on facts, you only smear by association and accuse others of views which are products of your own limited imagination.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Romanian beggers, following on from last nights panorama and the thread yesterday.

Is that in the Wail today?

If so my comment is ....

WTF can we not deport them? they are a bloody disgrace and the police shouldn't be wasting resources taking their names and letting them carry on, they should be rounding them up and shipping them back to Romania - quick fast.
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              Romanian beggers, following on from last nights panorama and the thread yesterday.

Is that in the Wail today?

If so my comment is ....

WTF can we not deport them? they are a bloody disgrace and the police shouldn't be wasting resources taking their names and letting them carry on, they should be rounding them up and shipping them back to Romania - quick fast.
              No don’t deport them. I don’t want them hanging around mainland Europe thank you.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                No don’t deport them. I don’t want them hanging around mainland Europe thank you.
                Deport them back to Romania I mean and then shut the gates.
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

They won't. Most other countries wouldn't tolerate them. That's why they come here.

I've got one outside my window (at client co) right now playing a violin with a trumpet horn stuck to it !
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Deport them back to Romania I mean and then shut the gates.
                    Yeah, send them to Romania, but whatever you do, don't let them anywhere near mainland Europe!

Comment

Working...
                    X