• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone think this will not end badly?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone think this will not end badly?

If she somehow manages to keep him in the UK, once he has his visa he will be off.

Why do some women think it will be different for them. Not a hairdresser this time.

Julie Haycocks, 53, in bid to save Turkish toy boy from deportation | Mail Online
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    If she somehow manages to keep him in the UK, once he has his visa he will be off.

Why do some women think it will be different for them. Not a hairdresser this time.

Julie Haycocks, 53, in bid to save Turkish toy boy from deportation | Mail Online
    Because a woman is like laminate flooring. Lay it right the first time, and you can walk all over it for years to come

When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

It worked out fine for Diedre Rachid
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post

Why do some women live in a delusional fantasy land where they think the toyboy from Turkey isn't only after a visa.

For the love of God, she needs a slap
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Why do some women live in a delusional fantasy land where they think the toyboy from Turkey isn't only after a visa.

Don't know; he'll probably be better off in Turkey before long.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

DM comments rock;

Now people this is the type of woman that gives our country a bad
            name............What a SAD SACK she is..........she should be treated with as
            much contempt as the little Turk who is trying to use her for a visa...

Comment

Briiliant comments there.

Amazing how I get questioned every time I arrive back in the UK (I am an Australian - PART OF THE COMMONWEALTH! - living here on a work visa) about my intentions, and then naffas like this get to stick around illegally. Makes me sick.
              - Hannah, Australia, 20/10/2011 15:04
              Yes Hannah, it's really annoying when you don't get preferential treatment over the rest of the world isn't it! Makes me sick too!

Silly woman!!! When will they ever learn!!?!? Kick him out! He's broken our rules and should be shipped right back there. These men are odious vermin.
              - Jo, Oxford, 20/10/2011 16:18
              You're trying just a bit too hard to get Godwinned there aren't you.

I don't like this silly story. I like gin.
              - s5macky, seaside, somewhere, 20/10/2011 15:27
              Sense at last! You deserve column space in a quality newspaper Sir!

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

An (ex) friend of mine fell head over heals for a barman from her resort in Turkey and went on for 8 months before I gave up speaking to her but it is incredible watching someone you thought you knew for 10's of years give all her friends up and the like over some guy she knew for 4 days. Got to the stage she lent him a bit of money and I gave up.. bumped in to her a few years later and ends up he is now living in portsmouth with some 18 year old girl he married (friend is in 40's).

It is absolutely frightening how these woman lose grip on reality.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  That's right, that's why positions of power are traditionally held by men while women should know their place! CM, put the kettle on love!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    An (ex) friend of mine fell head over heals for a barman from her resort in Turkey and went on for 8 months before I gave up speaking to her but it is incredible watching someone you thought you knew for 10's of years give all her friends up and the like over some guy she knew for 4 days. Got to the stage she lent him a bit of money and I gave up.. bumped in to her a few years later and ends up he is now living in portsmouth with some 18 year old girl he married (friend is in 40's).

Ah you know Mary? Tell her the last cheque bounced and I really love her

Comment

Working...
                    X