• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Look out AtW . . . .

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look out AtW . . . .

MC Hammer launches search engine!

I can just hear it now . . . . doo-do-de-do de-do de-do "Can't find this".
    The vegetarian option.

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post

I can just hear it now . . . . doo-do-de-do de-do de-do "Can't find this".
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

One of the few rap songs that wasn't a totally crap song, so maybe it will be a success in a sort of ghastly young chavvy rappy twittery facebooky wiiy texty loly ftfyy sort of way.

Ray Charles would have done a much better one but then us older generation never had the sense to start sticking rings in our face. Had we done so we could now be holding all our saggy bits in place with wire while still looking cool.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Where is he anyway - is he still sulking after the latest "Atw gets a mortgage" turned into the normal spat.

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
          Where is he anyway - is he still sulking after the latest "Atw gets a mortgage" turned into the normal spat.
          He is busy at work.

SKA cam is active.

<admin>No need to wind him up you evil prawn</admin note>
          Last edited by administrator; 20 October 2011, 20:29. Reason: CUK Bully Police

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            He is busy at work.

SKA cam is active.
            He's going to go fricking mental when he sees you've put his photo up.

<admin note>So if you know he would go mental surely not quoting it would have been a good idea </admin note>

I see a tantrum and banning coming up.
            Last edited by administrator; 20 October 2011, 20:30. Reason: CUK Bully Police
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Is he one of those special people that has to look at the mouse when they move it?

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Ray Charles would have done a much better one but then us older generation never had the sense to start sticking rings in our face.
                Too busy with needles in their arms?

Comment

Is he one of those special people that has to look at the mouse when they move it?
                  To me he's only half focussed on the mouse. He's doing that looking away thing where he's really watching something out of the corner of his eye. His hand is completely covering the mouse not in a double click way but more of the manner who feels he may have to grab it and use it as a weapon. His chair positioned so he can leap from his desk quickly and to surprise.

I would summise that the photographer has been forced to take this picture by a six foot squirrel holding a kitchen knife.

Do you have the next in the series?
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

He is busy at work.

SKA cam is active.

<admin>No need to wind him up you evil prawn</admin note>
                    I see what you've done there
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X