• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone watching "Homeland"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone watching "Homeland"

Started watching Homeland on torrent download, not sure if it's made it to TV yet.

Really good, movie quality.

Homeland (TV Series 2011) - IMDb
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Thanks for the tip.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I like to wait until the whole series is complete - I'm not one for watching things in little chunks.

I'm re-watching The Apprentice USA at the moment, because I think Trump is funny.

Also, can't wait until White Collar returns in January. And hopefully there will be another season of Weeds because of the cliffhanger ending.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Oh, and Californication Series 5
        Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          Oh, and Californication Series 5
          Never go into Californication, but I'm watching "2 broke girls"
          There is a part where she is babysitting for "upper-east-side" mum of twins, some of the stuff is priceless.
          "pass me one of the babies, I need a hug. No not that one, the one in chanel"
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
            Never go into Californication, but I'm watching "2 broke girls"
            There is a part where she is babysitting for "upper-east-side" mum of twins, some of the stuff is priceless.
            "pass me one of the babies, I need a hug. No not that one, the one in chanel"
            I watched bits of the first season of Californication, but kept forgetting when it was on. Found myself losing interest a bit in the last season, as Hank just got more and more annoying, so will give the new season a go when it comes out.

Never heard of "2 broke girls". Have you watched Weeds?
            Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

I like to wait until the whole series is complete - I'm not one for watching things in little chunks.

It's a smart move. When watching episodes 'live' there's always a risk the yanks will cancel the show prematurely or without a proper conclusion.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

I watched bits of the first season of Californication, but kept forgetting when it was on. Found myself losing interest a bit in the last season, as Hank just got more and more annoying, so will give the new season a go when it comes out.

Never heard of "2 broke girls". Have you watched Weeds?
                No not Weeds, but I liked season 1&2 of Breaking Bad. I don't have the staying power, I get fed-up after the first couple of seasons, loved House don't watch it anymore etc.

Only thing I will keep watching is syfy.
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Have you watched Weeds?

Does it get better as it goes along?

Gave it a try but never got past the first 5 or 6 episodes of season 1.
                  Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                  Feist - I Feel It All
                  Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                    Does it get better as it goes along?

Gave it a try but never got past the first 5 or 6 episodes of season 1.
                    I enjoyed it - Nancy gets into more and more strange situations.

The end of each season is a pretty good cliffhanger which made me come back for more. They said that season 7 wouldn't end on a cliffhanger because no-one has decided if there will be any more. And then they ended it on the biggest one of the lot.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Working...
                    X