• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has the world ended near you today?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has the world ended near you today?

Apocalypse is coming!

Harold Camping | October 21 | Judgment Day

Bit of a shame really, I was just looking forward to going home and opening a rather nice burgundy that's been lying in the cellar for several years. Oh well, ho hum.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Apocalypse is coming!

Harold Camping | October 21 | Judgment Day

Bit of a shame really, I was just looking forward to going home and opening a rather nice burgundy that's been lying in the cellar for several years. Oh well, ho hum.
    It has for MF. He is facing the BBbbbenchhhhhhhhhhhhh and its calling is already getting to him.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Everything looks disappointingly normal outdoors today. Or should I say 'suspiciously normal'?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Ain't seen one of these yet.

Not yet, but I'm on my way; I'm just struggling to get a ferry ticket on time and Ryanair's extra charges for 40w plasma guns are quite unreasonable.

Comment

"Has the world ended near you today?"

yes. nothing left round here.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            "Has the world ended near you today?"

yes. nothing left round here.
            Is this absence of matter spreading?

Comment

Comment

Some people will go on believing no matter how often their beliefs are shown to be nonsense.

Reading the other day about Joanna Southcott. She announced she was pregnant with the new messiah at the age of 64 and promptly died but followers continued to grow. According to her the world ended in 2004 so probably a bit late to open her box now anyway.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                X