• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Zombie boy de-tattoo'd

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zombie boy de-tattoo'd

The Zombie tattoo'd guy has had a makeover to cover his tattoo's with makeup and the results are pretty impressive..

Zombie boy
    I guess
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    The Zombie tattoo'd guy has had a makeover to cover his tattoo's with makeup and the results are pretty impressive..

Zombie boy
    I guess
    Kat von D did that a couple of years ago.
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
      Kat von D did that a couple of years ago.

I would
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Tats are a massive turnoff.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Yep, anything more than a butterfly on a woman is as bad as obviously fake breasts to me.

Though even a butterfly can turn into a terradactyl* if the bird loves stuffing her face.

* Apparently this is now slang for pterodactyl. I could swear it was spelt my way at school. Ok, own up, who's changed the matrix again?
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Is it true that ladies get a 'tramp stamp' at the bottom of their back, in a sort of v-shape pointing downwards, to indicate their enthousiasm for being taken up the Oxo Tower?
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
              Though even a butterfly can turn into a terradactyl* if the bird loves stuffing her face.

* Apparently this is now slang for pterodactyl. I could swear it was spelt my way at school. Ok, own up, who's changed the matrix again?
              Your way is correct: "The name derives from the Greek words pteron (πτερόn, meaning 'wing') and daktylos (δάκτυλος, meaning 'finger')." The other way would be wrong on at least two counts: terra is Latin for earth, so that would make it a name improperly formed from a combination of Latin and Greek (which happened in the case of television but is still wrong); and it would also suggest that the creatures were primarily associated with earth (as, for example, terracotta), when the whole point is that they had wings and would thus be more closely associated with air.

More evidence of the decline in educational standards concomitant with the decline in the teaching of classics, I'm afraid <wanders off muttering tetchily>

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Your way is correct: "The name derives from the Greek words pteron (πτερόn, meaning 'wing') and daktylos (δάκτυλος, meaning 'finger')." The other way would be wrong on at least two counts: terra is Latin for earth, so that would make it a name improperly formed from a combination of Latin and Greek (which happened in the case of television but is still wrong); and it would also suggest that the creatures were primarily associated with earth (as, for example, terracotta), when the whole point is that they had wings and would thus be more closely associated with air.

More evidence of the decline in educational standards concomitant with the decline in the teaching of classics, I'm afraid <wanders off muttering tetchily>

You are Lisa Simpson and I claim my 5 answers to questions never asked.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Tits on the over hand....

Comment

Working...
                  X