• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is CUK now the Daily Mail?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is CUK now the Daily Mail?

Who started this craze of posting idiotic rubbish from the DM onto the hallowed ground that is CUK?

Was it some friggin Somali Asylusm Seeker or Romanian beggar?

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Who started this craze of posting idiotic rubbish from the DM onto the hallowed ground that is CUK?

Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

It keeps Nick Fitz out of General.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

This is plain wrong!!! They come here and use our forums. Some of them use multiple ids and false names to get more posts. This has to be stopped. If they like the mail so much why don't they fckoff back there.

EDIT. I typed all that in angry uppercase but it got changed to a far politer lowercase when I posted. How strange.
          Last edited by Pondlife; 21 October 2011, 11:58. Reason: weird things afoot

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

I quite like it, I always feel less racist and bigotted after reading the Mail.

I probably get more enraged these days reading the Grauniad
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Surely this thread needs a poll?

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                Surely this thread needs a poll?
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I was going to retort with the obvious pic of a pole dancer but the midget one put me right off:
                  pole dancer - Google Search

Comment

It's even more disturbing when you're pissed
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                    X