• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Birthday GTA III

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday GTA III

10 Years old on Saturday!

And a British Game to boot!
    Coffee's for closers

Its being ported for the anniversary:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...n-for-sel.html
    Last edited by SimonMac; 21 October 2011, 22:24.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Vice City was better. Best game ever.
      "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Happy birthday
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
          Vice City was better. Best game ever.
          The Hot Coffee mod in San Andreas was good lol!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

So when's GTA V out?

GTA I to III are classics.

GTA IV was a disappointment as it's more or less the same as III, was expecting the next evolutionary step.

GTA V needs to move the graphics onto the next level towards photorealism, though maybe the PS3 and XBox 360 tech is the limiting factor, so will need PS4 and Xbox 720 to allow that jump to be made.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

they're doing it for high end Android and iPad mobile devices I think early next year ... !

Comment

And Zelda is 25...
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by sbakoola View Post
                  they're doing it for high end Android and iPad mobile devices I think early next year ... !
                  KUATB!

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    And Zelda is 25...
                    No, she's just turned 22 Zelda Williams

Comment

Working...
                    X