• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ice Road Truckers: Deadliest Roads

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ice Road Truckers: Deadliest Roads

Anyone see it? Driving in Bob land. Terrifying. One guy has already jacked it in (which has possibly saved his life) and the girly is set to leave next week by the sound of it.

Edge of the seat stuff.

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Anyone see it? Driving in Bob land. Terrifying. One guy has already jacked it in (which has possibly saved his life) and the girly is set to leave next week by the sound of it.

Edge of the seat stuff.
    I was amazed how nervous I felt watching it. I wouldn't have driven up there for anything.
    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Shocking roads and driving behaviour.

Makes driving on ice in Alaska look a piece of piss. Then again do those roads ever get icy too? That would be the ultimate deadly road.

Reminds me not to watch Vertigo (the classic Hitchcock movie) as I felt quesy when they kept pointing the camera off the side of the road into the ravine below.
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Good to see that Lisa's still in it

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
          Good to see that Lisa's still in it
          Chances are she won't be there until the end, as it's been said only one of them lasts the course. Presumably they all survive, otherwise the series would be in bad taste.

Comment

Did laugh when all the indians were stopping Lisa's truck to take photos as she was the only female trucker on the road.

The new girl Maya (new in Season 5 of IRT, though I've not seen it yet) looks tasty as well.

Ideal for a blonde and brunette combo truckerette fantasy.
            Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

On the contrary, just goes to show what a bunch of complete wusses the Ice Road truckers really are - given that many people drive on these roads on a daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
                what a bunch of complete wusses.
                Jez, find me the next bar in Paris to get a rational conversation and watch the manc derby - hopefully ms. KP will turn up soon...

Comment

When/where was that on?

I've been watching the new series. Good to see them back on some real ice roads again.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                    When/where was that on?
                    Channel 5.

First episode is being repeated today (Sunday) at 1:15pm. Pedal to the metal...

Ice Road Truckers: Deadliest Roads | Series 1 Episode 1 Freefall Freeway | Radio Times
                    Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Working...
                    X