• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Man u 1 - Man C 5

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man u 1 - Man C 5

No Manc fan but good to watch

Comment

1-6!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        1-6!!!
        Yes you're right, it was six, most of us lost count.

I also lost count of all the loyal Man U supporters pouring out of the ground from the 60th minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          Yes you're right, it was six, most of us lost count.

I also lost count of all the loyal Man U supporters pouring out of the ground from the 60th minute.

Comment

I've only just stopped laughing.

Some great chants from the City faithful including

"Sacked in the morning" and "We can see you sneaking out"

Good job the Glazers had their helicopter handy for a quick getaway down to London. Wonder if they offered any of the scum fans a lift back home.

Who's the Daddy now?
            Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

If you've been affected by today's defeat call 0161 616 1616 and ask for the RSPB, something about a sick swan...

Comment

Comment

6-1 to Man City, gotta be a fix. Some dodgy betting syndicate or similar.

What odds would I ahve got for a 6-1 Man City victory at the booky's on Saturday?
                  Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

United were hopeless and city played us off the pitch - credit where its due. they have a really good squad and a good manager with access to unlimited funds. I can't see the situation changing soon. We on the other hand have a manager who makes odd decisions and who makes changes when its too late. Why play the weakend side against Liverpool. Had we won that we'd only be 3 points behind now. Why start with Wellbeck when Hernandez would have been a much better option. City couldn't handle the pace with Ashley young so having another fleet footed player would surely have been better than Wellbeck, who I pretty much failed to notice in the first half. The centre of midfield was again rubbish. When you have to pick from Fletcher, Anderson, Carrick it's hardly going to be a creative engine room! And John Evans should never be picked before Vidic or even Jones. He's toss of the highest order.

Infact he shouldn't be picked for anything above the carling cup!
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X