• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bobs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobs

I've seemed to upset the administrators. Please can someone provide clarification and a definition of a 'Bob'. With this info, I'll ensure future posts do not cause offense.

Originally posted by keninparis View Post
    I've seemed to upset the administrators. Please can someone provide clarification and a definition of a 'Bob'. With this info, I'll ensure future posts do not cause offense.
    You could search and find out for yourself, you are a contractor, the internet is your friend.

HTH
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

What do you possibly think could be wrong with your own definition and we'll see if it requires correcting?

Comment

Which one?

Bob Marley
        Bob Dylan
        Bob Segar
        Bob the builder
        Sponge Bob
        Bob of plenty cheapness
        'Saint' Bob Geldof
        Bob Dinero
        Bob Hope
        Bob Downey Jr

amongst many more

Comment

offence - unless you are a septic

Comment

Better still, why not just **** off?
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Bob off?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                I 2nd that motion. I've read a few of his posts and he's up to mischief.

Comment

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Half Term.

Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                    X