• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Church of Scientology, be afraid, be very afraid

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Church of Scientology, be afraid, be very afraid

Don't like it up them!

In interviews yesterday, Mr Rathbun alleged it is common practice for Scientologists to gather sensitive information about their critics. In addition to scouring public records, he claimed Church investigators occasionally examine the rubbish bins of targets.
    The "Trapped in the Closet" episode, which featured an unflattering portrayal of Tom Cruise, was a case in point: it wasn't broadcast in the UK for several years, because of the strict libel laws.
    Oh my God, Church of Scientology dug up dirt on Matt Stone and Trey Parker - Americas, World - The Independent
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

This is not "new" news.

Trapped in the Closet (South Park) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Aired in the US almost 6 years ago.

Comment

We've had loadsa posts about the freakiness of scientology...

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ientology.html

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        This is not "new" news.

Trapped in the Closet (South Park) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Aired in the US almost 6 years ago.
        Morning grumpy
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
          Morning grumpy
          Sorry about that sweety

Comment

The scientologists are a wonderful bunch of cults. Only another two thousand years to catch up with Christianity. Come on you can do.

Woo! Woo! USA! USA!
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
              The scientologists are a wonderful bunch of cults. Only another two thousand years to catch up with Christianity. Come on you can do.

Woo! Woo! USA! USA!
              Well, they reckon that it's easier for a rich man to pass through the gates of heaven than it is for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle so they're not altogether behind the door

Comment

When I was young and before I'd ever heard of scientology, I bought a paperback by L Ron Hubbard thinking it was a quirky science fiction story. I read quite a bit of it before I realised he was being serious.

Comment

As I live practically next door to St Hill Manor I am saying nothing.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    As I live practically next door to St Hill Manor I am saying nothing.
                    Too late, I know *they* know you know, you know?

Comment

Working...
                    X