• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This...

...just sailed past my office window.

: Ship Photos

You might find this interesting;

Linky
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      You might find this interesting;

Linky
      Look at the link I posted...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Look at the link I posted...
        Oops

I only look at the pics.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

...just sailed past my office window.

: Ship Photos

Are you in Stord? I have been there - not with work.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
            Are you in Stord? I have been there - not with work.
            Nope. Overlooking Sunny(actually very cloudy and stormy looking) Belfast Lough.

Comment

Nice - I tend to be in Larne at east twice a year (just passing through of course) - went to the transport museum in Belfast in the Summer too.

Comment

Nice - I tend to be in Larne at east twice a year (just passing through of course) - went to the transport museum in Belfast in the Summer too.
                It's all "Titanic" this and "Titanic" that at the moment, interspersed with the odd riot and sectarian killing or kneecapping.

It's lovely.

At least this time round they're not trying to kill me. But that said I'm not kicking anyone's door in so I reckon they've not recognised me.

Comment

It's all "Titanic" this and "Titanic" that at the moment, interspersed with the odd riot and sectarian killing or kneecapping.

It's lovely.

At least this time round they're not trying to kill me. But that said I'm not kicking anyone's door in so I reckon they've not recognised me.
                  As you may recall, we are similar heights (if not build) so I am always a little cautious around folk I don't know there as they tend to make assumptions about my past based on my size age and accent. That said, everyone's been unfailingly friendly (to my face).

Comment

As you may recall, we are similar heights (if not build) so I am always a little cautious around folk I don't know there as they tend to make assumptions about my past based on my size age and accent. That said, everyone's been unfailingly friendly (to my face).
                    Yep, not been too bad but I'm staying in East Belfast so not too much of a problem - found a boozer and if you ignore the gossip and old-timers reminiscing it's not a bad craic. Nice painting on the outside wall too

Comment

Working...
                    X