• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Muscle bound idiots in the gym...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muscle bound idiots in the gym...

Now that I'm going to the gym regularly, it amuses me to see the preening, narcissistic, muscle-bound gay boys staring at themselves in the mirror. They don't seem to do any cardio-vascular workouts at all, which means they have hearts the size of a shrivelled prune and couldn't run 100 yards without collapsing.

Any of you recognise yourself in that description?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Sorry, I was just admiring my 20 inch biceps.

Can you say that again please?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
      Sorry, I was just admiring my 20 inch biceps.
      I didn't know crustaceans had biceps.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Crustacea

Comment

Originally posted by The Master
          Crustacea
          Indeed. My apologies.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            Now that I'm going to the gym regularly, it amuses me to see the preening, narcissistic, muscle-bound gay boys staring at themselves in the mirror. They don't seem to do any cardio-vascular workouts at all, which means they have hearts the size of a shrivelled prune and couldn't run 100 yards without collapsing.

There was an interesting article in a magazine of how actually weights are very good for cardio-vascular purposes and I can see that actually many of the people who workout with weights have a general better cardio-vascularity.

For me the heavybag is the right solution, anyway.
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru

I also like the fact that they seem to forget their legs. Ive noticed several with tanned (fake) rippling muscles on the upper body and splidly white lollypop stick legs.
              Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
                There was an interesting article in a magazine of how actually weights are very good for cardio-vascular purposes and I can see that actually many of the people who workout with weights have a general better cardio-vascularity.

For me the heavybag is the right solution, anyway.
                And he falls right into the trap. How did I know you'd post on this thread?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

I recon a triathalon is so much the best thing you can do for a really good work out.
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                    I recon a triathalon is so much the best thing you can do for a really good work out.
                    And judging by the pictures on your webtulipe, you've obviously done several
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X