• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

most vaguley written job advert

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

most vaguley written job advert

I got this one in my in box this morning.

An exciting role offering rapid career progression with a cash-rich company whom has just discovered a niche in the market, which they fully intend to exploit. This is a role for the commercially minded developer who can stand on his/her own two feet, make sensible suggestions that will benefit the business and communicate effectively. You are required to have at least 4 years ASP / SQL Server development experience, with strong XML skills. Experience of ASP.Net would be useful, but bot essential, as my client look to move across down the line. You will be able to hand-code ASP and any experience of mentoring others would be useful, but not essential. Furthermore, you will be an outgoing and friendly individual who doesn't mind to share their code to the benefit of the company.

apparently nothing is essential. perhaps an accountant who knows excel macros could take this one on.
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Translation - "We have an idea but don't know how to make it work so we need someone to design and build it then hand us the IPR so we make the money not them".
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio
      Translation - "We have an idea but don't know how to make it work so we need someone to design and build it then hand us the IPR so we make the money not them".
      Sounds fair enough to me. It's the idea that matters, the coding is usally a piece of piss.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

usually

Comment

Working...
        X