• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grand Theft Auto V

Coming soon (well, the trailer is)

The web resource #GTAV has been deemed by your administrator to be unsafe or unsuitable for you to access.

I'll have to wait until I get back to the hotel..
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post

I'll have to wait until I get back to the hotel..
      Don't worry, there's nothing there yet. Just a page saying the trailer comes out 2/11/11.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Coming soon (well, the trailer is)
        Looking at that logo, I have a strong suspicion it will be based in the UK
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Don't worry, there's nothing there yet. Just a page saying the trailer comes out 2/11/11.

We missed it
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post

We missed it
            I was translating from Yank

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
              Looking at that logo, I have a strong suspicion it will be based in the UK
              Well given that Rockstar North are based in the UK, it would make sense. Bet they've been itching to do it for quite a while.

But the problem with setting it in the UK is that it would be so unrealistic that you would have to suspend belief just a bit too much.

I mean - can you imagine such widespead rioting, looting and total mayhem happening in British cities

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
                Well given that Rockstar North are based in the UK, it would make sense. Bet they've been itching to do it for quite a while.

But the problem with setting it in the UK is that it would be so unrealistic that you would have to suspend belief just a bit too much.

I mean - can you imagine such widespead rioting, looting and total mayhem happening in British cities
                Rockstar North = Edinburgh which Had been Dundee based when it was DMA who made the GTA before being bought by Rockstar
                Rockstar Leeds = Leeds
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

It's counting down now, 3 hours 12 minutes

Comment

It's counting down now, 3 hours 12 minutes
                    You're creaming yourself, aren't you?

Comment

Working...
                    X