• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

1023 criminals released by mistake

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No link yet on BBC site but many are murderers and rapists. Should have been deported - now they are laughing their c0cks off at us.

Charles Clark apparently admits the Gov tried to mislead public until they were found out.

I think this warrants a Grrrrrrrr

Originally posted by Shimano105
    No link yet on BBC site but many are murderers and rapists. Should have been deported - now they are laughing their c0cks off at us.

Charles Clark apparently admits the Gov tried to mislead public until they were found out.

I think this warrants a Grrrrrrrr
    Hi bet he gets Tones full support and wont resign like any decent chap would.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

1023 criminals ??

Most will probably find work as IT recruitment consultants

Comment

Sounds like a roll-over problem to me.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

1023 is the highest number that fits into 10 bits...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
            1023 is the highest number that fits into 10 bits...
            That's what I just said, or were you explaining my post to the 'IT experts' in the congregation?

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
              That's what I just said, or were you explaining my post to the 'IT experts' in the congregation?
              It's a problem unknown to those of us using Windows 1900.

Comment

512 + 256 + 128 + 64 + 32 + 16 + 8 + 4 + 2 + 1 = 1023

F in 'High Values" mode
                We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Among the offenders, five had been convicted of committing sex offences on children, seven had served time for other sex offences, 57 for violent offences and two for manslaughter.

There were also 41 burglars, 20 drug importers, 54 convicted of assault and 27 of indecent assault.

Charles Clarke
                  "We simply didn't make the proper arrangements for identifying and considering removal in line with the growth of numbers that were there "

The Home Office said it did not have full details of offences committed by more than 100 of the criminals.

In the mean time, the number of prisoners in England and Wales who were born overseas had increased sharply from 4,300 in 1996 to more than 10,000 at the end of February this year, he said.
                  Last edited by Gold Dalek; 25 April 2006, 13:46.

Comment

The Home Office said it did not have full details of offences committed by more than 100 of the criminals.
                    Are they sure they actually committed an offence? One can get a little confused about such things nowadays what with them odd laws the New Lie has brought in.

Comment

Working...
                    X