• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ipswich this weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ipswich this weekend

For reasons only known to me I shall be visiting Ipswich this weekend. So?

- decent pubs?
    - decent eating out?
    - stuff to see?
    - is it full pf drunken bumpkin chavs who can't tuck their shirts in their trousers in the evening and do I need to be worried?
    - do any petrol stations sell 98 octane in the UK (I can only ever find 97!)?
    - will they take my Euros?
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

- decent pubs?
    - decent eating out?
    - stuff to see?
    - is it full pf drunken bumpkin chavs who can't tuck their shirts in their trousers in the evening and do I need to be worried?
    - do any petrol stations sell 98 octane in the UK (I can only ever find 97!)?
    - will they take my Euros?
    Who are they playing?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Who are they playing?
      Playing away that weekend otherwise I would have gone although I'm tempted with the Colchester - Notts. County game...
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

- decent pubs?

The Fat Cat Ipswich
        The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Working...
        X