• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Labour support slips to 19-year low

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LONDON (Reuters) - Support for Prime Minister Tony Blair's Labour party has fallen to a 19-year low ahead of local elections next month, according to a poll on Tuesday.

It looks like the people of this country are finally waking up to the joke that is NuLiebour

Lets hope they get the kicking in the local elections that they deserve.

After all, it's only fair

"Beware the Campbell-wock, my son!
    The spin that bites, the claws that catch!"
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

See? He's already there - the document has vanished...

Comment

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/news...ITAIN-POLL.xml
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

http://www.guardian.co.uk/frontpage/...760808,00.html
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

The funny thing is, the English sheeple will still vote labour back in at the next election!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
              The funny thing is, the English sheeple will still vote labour back in at the next election!

Mailman
              The real politcians amongst us always vote for the opposition.

Comment

Polls are encouraging for a big liebour defeat at the locals, but don't underestimate liebour's ability to "break glass in emergency" and throw some critical disinformation into the public domain about the Tories.

Not so much the backfiring Dave the Chameleon stuff, but the "secret donors of the Tories" stories that are being held back.

Comment

The BNP are more of a risk to NuLiebour than the Tories at the moment.

Comment

I think you will find we are all 78.7% better off under New Labour, crime has fallen by an incredible 26.1%, unemployment is the lowest ever at just 3.4%, nearly £7.4 bln has been spent on the poor (who have fallen 36.1% since Labour came to power) and petrol is only 0.3% dearer (which taking inflation into account at only 1.4%) makes it 48.4% cheaper in real terms.

You can't afford NOT to vote Labour.

Which is 100.5% a good thing (since 1995, taking into account average price index change of 4%)

New Labour. New Statistics. New Everything.

Comment

Working...
                    X