• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Banana yogurt...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banana yogurt...

... on the front of my trousers, feck.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    If anyone asks just say it's cum, at least you won't look like a clumsy fool then
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Wash it off quickly; a big wet patch on your trousers is much easier to explain away than encrusted white stains.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

what sort of man eats banana yogurt ? You should be ashamed

Next time bring a yorkie or a marathon

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Wash it off quickly; a big wet patch on your trousers is much easier to explain away than encrusted white stains.
          Did it at 7am this morning when I got in and thought I'd got rid of it, it's a sort of faded crusty stain already.

You can hide a little wee dribble by splashing extra water but not this, glad I brought the long coat in.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

ishingmyselfslappingfloor:ishingmyselfslappingfloor:

<Mmmmph> Sorry to hear that <Mmmmph>
            Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
            Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

You can hide a little wee dribble by splashing extra water but not this, glad I brought the long coat in.
              A long coat and a crusty crotch stain will be much more convincing.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

it's a sort of faded crusty stain already.

Let's hope your crotch doesn't get too much attention this afternoon then.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Of course you did.

Actually, we're not the ones you need to lie to convince.

Comment

I always used to like it when I bought my morning cappuccino and a little bit of the foam would spurt out when the girl put the lid on. It was especially satisfying if it hit her in the face.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X