• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unmarked police cars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unmarked police cars

Whilst driving home last night along a dual carriageway I found myslef behind an unmarked police car (Dark blue Astra on a 52 plate) in the outside lane.

I say unmarked except for the unbranded numberplate the extra ariel on the roof, the reflection of some traffic cones sat on the back seat in the window, the view of the rear of a stab vest on the passanger and the ariel from the passangers radio sticking up.

Well I was also being followed, very closely by a BMW 5 series, so close that I could read his lips via the make-up mirror, I believe he was saying something like "get the Feck out my way", plus the masterbating had signal, plus driving within 1 foot of my rear bumper and glowing a very nive of Scarlett.

This was an oppertunity I could not miss, so I slowed down a little and pulled into the nearside lane so I could get a good view of what I knew was going to happen.

As I expected as soon as I pulled over MR. BMW 5 was driving within 1 foot of the "Unmarked" Police car, flashing his lights , using a wide variety of hand signals, both inside and outside the car. TO my surprise the police car indicated to pull over infront of me, so I slowed slightly to let him in, the BMW acceperated, the police car pulled out with thoes nice blue lights flashig and a rather noisy siren.

I passed them about 1/2 a mile down the road. Satisfying
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

that's funny

Milan.

Comment

Ah, I've done that self same thing many times, I usually try and wind them up a good bit more as well. It is absolutely a most satisfying feeling.

threaded in "revenge is a dish best served cold" mode.

ps I worked for a PMR firm years ago so I built myself a plod detector hence don't need to see stuff to know an unmarked car.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Quality.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Fleetwood is going to have a heart attack reading that.

Comment

I know. It was a case of spelling-mistake overload.
            We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

aerial

Comment

I corrected them then put them back, "especially for you...."
                Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Ha, explains why his code never compiles.

Comment

Masturbating
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X