• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Going down 1.1383 to £

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going down 1.1383 to £

Closing around 1.15 last night, take home has just increased enough to afford a nice hotel in London!

Party
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Closing around 1.15 last night, take home has just increased enough to afford a nice hotel in London!

Party
    Save yourself for the really big party. I'm renting SASGURU's house for the Olympics - I don't mind losing the deposit, if you know what I mean...

Comment

Party
      aaarrrggghh! I hope it doesn't go any further. I need to move me dosh over to Euroland soon.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Excellent, I'm coming over to visit you Island Monkeys in a weeks time
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Save yourself for the really big party. I'm renting SASGURU's house for the Olympics - I don't mind losing the deposit, if you know what I mean...
          Unlikely. I've instructed the agents not to let it to any thick, fat twunts who come looking
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Party
            Still not on expenses eh? You must be very junior.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Still not on expenses eh? You must be very junior.
              Unless he is of course simply visiting London on his own time/money..

why is there no "smart arsed git" icon?
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                Unless he is of course simply visiting London on his own time/money..

why is there no "smart arsed git" icon?
                Type :SAS: we will all know what you mean.
                Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
                Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  aaarrrggghh! I hope it doesn't go any further. I need to move me dosh over to Euroland soon.
                  Now 1.135, better hurry before hotels in the USofE become really expensive.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Now 1.135, better hurry before hotels in the USofE become really expensive.
                    Those of us earning annual six figure GBP and who are full expensed don't really pay any attention to the exchange rate of anything.

HTH, loser.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X