• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This evening, quiet evening at home.

Sat AM, cycling
    Sat PM, sitting in pub in Amsterdam as the good lady vandalises credit card on PC Hooftstraat
    Sat evening, dinner in Amsterdam
    Sunday, back home again, hopefully not skint
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Heading back to Manchester tonight and seeing Andy Parsons live at the Middleton Arena. My son is away at school for Bonfire night so we are having an early one on Saturday. Sunday is my birthday and Sunday night we are having a meal at the Hilton in Manchester, a few drinks and staying overnight. Monday I have off and Tuesday is back to work
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Watching the Bob Indian Grand Prix. Amusingly they've already had to stop at least one session due to the number of stray dogs running onto the track.
        "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Finding me land legs , ye lubbers. and it's fifteen men on a big birds chest, yo ho ho and a wobbly bum

aaarrr

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

DO YOU HEAR THAT MRS PONDLIFE. NOTHING!

Comment

Spending a weekend in Sweden with gf chef
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

A weekend of Pot Noodling

Comment

Meetng up with yet another woman from a dating site, so far it's been every weekend for a couple of months

Monday morning, next!
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Meeting some friends from London in France.
                    Hope I recover by Monday
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                    X