• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

darwin partnership !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

darwin partnership !

Hi,

I have been analysing through different forums for limited company - and particularly for accountants. ( dont worry - it is again not - who is the best accountant !). I got to know about this darwin partnership...

I don't understood what kind of service they offer ! Just would like to know, anybody here is using them - How useful the solution is ? Any feedback is much appreciated about w ww.darwinpartnership.co.uk

Oh god, not again...

They're on the Isle of Man

They don't tell you how it works

It says get 85% return

Shall I tell him or does somebody else want to?

Comment

NLUK will be along in a moment to put him out of his misery

Comment

Think Darwin Awards. That's you if you sign up.
        World's Best Martini

Comment

Cracking Testimonial:

I am extremely grateful to you for the listening ear you have and for the helpful & comforting advice you give.

John W

that looks like it was pulled straight from one off those Nigerian emails i keep receiving

Comment

Advice is the same now as then:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...ore-trust.html

http://forums.contractoruk.com/welco...uk-forums.html

Search.mp4 - YouTube
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I have been analysing through different forums for limited company - and particularly for accountants. ( dont worry - it is again not - who is the best accountant !). I got to know about this darwin partnership...
              Am surprised you picked up on the fact there are lots of posts about 'who is the best accountant' but haven't spotted the posts about these schemes and this one in particulart to be honest.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

<Placeholder> for the newly registered single-poster to post here saying how they are a satisfied customer of The Darwin Partnership and how wonderful they are and not part of the company management...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                  <Placeholder> for the newly registered single-poster to post here saying how they are a satisfied customer of The Darwin Partnership and how wonderful they are and not part of the company management...
                  ROFL!! Quality post. Burnt my mouth spitting my coffee back out now!
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ilovehr View Post
                    It says get 85% return
                    You can quite legally get an 85% return on a 45k income with a LTD company.... Why do people bother with these risky schemes?
                    Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Working...
                    X