• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Its That Time Of Year Again....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its That Time Of Year Again....

...when we are all sat around in pubs with our mates discussing the wild and wacky ways in which we are going to raise money for that great institution that is Children In Need.

And I've come up with a great idea - a sponsored Rep-A-Thon. For every point of positive rep I receive, I pledge to give one pound to Terry Wogan.

So, come on - all of you give me a bit of positive and let's see if we can raise enough cash for a new kidney dialysis machine.

Don't hold back, I can afford it. I am, after all, a very wealthy man

I've negged you with 'Twat'.

The kids will understand.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      I've negged you with 'Twat'.

The kids will understand.
      POTD!

Edit: To show support for MP's stance I've negged with WMPS.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        POTD!

Edit: To show support for MP's stance I've negged with WMPS.
        Ditto, but avoid being a copycat I negged with "mupp".
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I think its a great idea to get into the sprit of this. So I negged him with Children Understand Negative Therapy

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Shame on you all.

We could have really made a difference this year.

Come on its not too late give me some f*****g positive and we'll together save another Ben thingummyjig that Esther Canteen wad always on about.

Comment

Ok everyone, so far I've received 60 points of positive rep so that's 60 quid.

I'm going to keep this running until midnight Monday so plenty of time left.

Here's something to incentivise you all.

Get me up too 100 and I'll multiply it by 10. A whole grand.

By the way, those of you who have left me childish negative rep. You're pathetic.

I see my 'nice one Dobbie' joker is back again.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
                Shame on you all.

We could have really made a difference this year.

Come on its not too late give me some f*****g positive and we'll together save another Ben thingummyjig that Esther Canteen wad always on about.
                Shame on you, you fool, for supporting children in need.

Grow up and learn what charity is.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
                  Ok everyone, so far I've received 60 points of positive rep so that's 60 quid.

I'm going to keep this running until midnight Monday so plenty of time left.

Here's something to incentivise you all.

Get me up too 100 and I'll multiply it by 10. A whole grand.

By the way, those of you who have left me childish negative rep. You're pathetic.

I see my 'nice one Dobbie' joker is back again.
                  People who wear their 'charity' on their sleeve are pathetic, people who wear ribbons to support a 'worthy cause' are santimonious chavs, and people who jump out of aeroplanes, or who go scuba diving 'for the kids' are self serving , narrow minded, unthinking, me-mme-me-me, turds.

in my humble opinion

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Dim and I raised £300 last year on a repathon. £10 Dim paid for every positive rep, I paid £20 for every negative rep Dim got.

I think you should do a fiver a point, we'd like to beat last years total.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X