• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Odd Hitchhiker

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd Hitchhiker

Picked up this old guy at Cheriton Bishop on the A30 a couple of weeks back. Was on his way to the North Cornwall Coast to do a bit of hiking.

Said he was a self realised musician. Didn't really know what one of those was but he was busy telling me & it was all going in one ear and out the other....

...until he turned to me and said that all his musical compositions are transmitted to him by an ancient civilisation living in the Pleiades constellation. Oh dear. And at that point I'm alone with him in the middle of Bodmin Moor and it's dark. Thank God I didn't know as much about him then as I did after I went and had a look at his website

2 questions;

1) do you have a linky to the site
    2) does it have a forum ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      2 questions;

I thought well, that's an odd combination, I'll see if I can find his site. Google led me straight here lol now that IS quick se placement.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        2 questions;

No forum but site is right here

Comment

Empower yourself for self actualization and self healing, and to resolve for yourself emotional and 'mental health' issues and troubles with addictions, habits, compulsions, fixations, attachments, dark force interferences, 'voices' and troublesome 'entities'

Comment

Pleiades. What's odd about that?

Well known that. They sometimes bram messages directly to me, telling me to kill prostitutes but I tend to ignore them, plus it's much better now with the tin foil hat though.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Wow, click on the link - "How I became a hospital bed-blocker". My mind is well and truly boggled .

I'm not joking, he blames his tight ar*e on the 'dark force'

Comment

Still, as long as he's not got violent tendencies, is believing aliens are transmitting musical messages directly into his brain (etc) any worse than Blair receiving messages from God?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  Still, as long as he's not got violent tendencies, is believing aliens are transmitting musical messages directly into his brain (etc) any worse than Blair receiving messages from God?
                  I had similar on a trip in the US. Sat behind two women on a Greyhound and after a while got chatting. All went normally for about two hours when all of a sudden one of them said 'you know they have aliens in Area 51. I've seen them etc etc' .Her friend, mortified with hand over eyes and head bent said out load to her friend 'Oh for fooks sake'
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

This is a great British crackpot, and he is to be saluted
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X