• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Office smells of puke this morning!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Office smells of puke this morning!!

No physical evidence but everyone can smell it.

Perhaps a Friday night session ended up back at the office!
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Thought you were on the bench? You mean your home office? Only one person to blame for that... unless you have a dog!
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post

Are you sure it's not Parmesan Cheese? You know, the rest of the office might have had a little soiree after the unpopular ones left for the weekend...
      Last edited by Churchill; 31 October 2011, 08:58.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Thought you were on the bench? You mean your home office? Only one person to blame for that... unless you have a dog!
        LOL, not been on the bench since March.

And the air freshner is out now.

And my days of getting to the point of throwing up on a Friday/Saturday night are long gone.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Are you sure it's not Parmesan Cheese? You know, the rest of the office might have had a little soiree after the unpopular ones left for the weekend...
          the ones who have a life
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            the ones who have a life
            Yeah, obviously.

Btw, stop being so "Gay"!

Comment

We had a problem at work a few weeks back as our office air-con was taking in air from the roof, which had a large population of gulls. A build up of their excreta meant the place stank like an old urinal. Maybe your problem stems from where the air intake is?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post

Previous client, one guy would throw left-over coffee into the plant next to him.

Plant would die and be changed, but one of the plant didn't die but had to be changed due to the really bad smell coming from the pot.

Plant company put a lamented sign up, "Please do not give liquids to the plant"
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                  Previous client, one guy would throw left-over coffee into the plant next to him.

Plant would die and be changed, but one of the plant didn't die but had to be changed due to the really bad smell coming from the pot.

Plant company put a lamented sign up, "Please do not give liquids to the plant"
                  When I worked in Germany we had a rubber-tree that the Hun used to empty their tea-leaves onto. It thrived!

Comment

The toilets at my place backed up earlier in the year and we had to paddle in pee and other stuff to get out of the building.

Last week they put the heating on for the 1st time since it happened.

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                    X