• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Muslims offend quite a few people

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muslims offend quite a few people

Especially those that demonstrate in the UK calling for people to be beheaded and / or killed (some of their placards seemed to call for both - never really considered beheading as something that could be treated, especially on the NHS these days....)

Imagine if people had walked around London dressed in hoods and white sheets calling for black people to be strung up.....

Somehow, I think the police reaction might have been ever so slightly different....
    Vieze Oude Man

Since Chico does not seem to be doing his duty it falls to a humble atheist to point out that their days are numbered. Praise de lawd.

Fall of Islam
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Oh goody, retrospective prophesising. My favourite kind!

Comment

Right up there with retrospective taxes innit!

Mailman

Comment

Working...
        X