• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Year

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year

Just finalised my plans for New Year

Decided to invite a few blokes from the local to bring their wives & families to come and stay in the villa in Marbella.
    That's 6 families & there will still be 3 empty bedrooms

Originally posted by pacharan View Post

Decided to invite a few blokes from the local to bring their wives & families to come and stay in the villa in Marbella.
    So have you booked out all of the YMCA then?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Sure there will. . .

Nurse get that man his meds.
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

and in the evenings we all put our bedroom keys in a bowl on the coffee table

Comment

Working...
        X