• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who decides on climate change?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who decides on climate change?

May I ask who decides what the optimum world climate should be? have we reached it?
    There is a lot of pro and anti climate change guff being exchanged but why is climate change so undesirable?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    May I ask who decides what the optimum world climate should be? have we reached it?
    There is a lot of pro and anti climate change guff being exchanged but why is climate change so undesirable?
    Think of the little children!!!!!

Comment

I gather any change is undesirable. Especially fast undesirable change.

And global warming will produce more rain, more intense rain, cooler rain and less rain (drought):
      AR4 WGII Chapter 3: Fresh Water Resources and their Management - 3.4.3 Floods and droughts

Pretty scary.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

And global warming will produce more rain, more intense rain, cooler rain and less rain (drought):
        AR4 WGII Chapter 3: Fresh Water Resources and their Management - 3.4.3 Floods and droughts

Pretty scary.
        It was going to happen anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Think of the little children!!!!!
          Yours or mine?
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Yours or mine?
            All children you selfish bastard!!!

Comment

Weather's quite nice today and was perfect at the weekend; nice cool mornings, out on the bike in the morning sun to get some fresh air followed by pea soup, rye bread and smoked ham and a bokbier to warm up again before a leisurely walk to the pub for some game stew and more bokbier. Can we please have every autumn like the last week or so?
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                All children you selfish bastard!!!
                they are all mine anyway, especially yours

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

Pretty scary.
                  Just think of all those jobs for engineers and IT people to design build and support all the support systems (that never work )

Comment

they are all mine anyway, especially yours
                    explains their school results
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X