• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Halloween & Trick or Treaters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halloween & Trick or Treaters

How will you be dealling with tonight's Trick or Treaters?

Do you have several kilos of quality street in stock for those that make an effort or have you not fed the hounds for a few days to ensure they give chase to anything that enters your grounds?

No poll - can't be arsed.

I invite Andyw over and let him deal with them.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
      I invite Andyw over and let him deal with them.
      I make AndyW stand in the corner of the bedroom with a sheet over his head whilst I give his mum a treat. Surely.

Comment

Got a very nice cabinet pudding that I'm going to slice up and dole out to the witchers.

Have also agreed to sponsor the school football team of the best dressed trick or treater for a week.

Comment

Instead of opening the door I smash it open with an axe then stick my head through and ask 'where's Jonny?'

Scares the tulip out of them, every time.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

We have 2 pumpkins - one hand carved. A coffin with spooky sounds. A sound box with assorted scary noises. Various skeletons.

The scary part is I have to take a 5 kids out trick or treating.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

Do you have several kilos of quality street in stock for those that make an effort or have you not fed the hounds for a few days to ensure they give chase to anything that enters your grounds?

No poll - can't be arsed.
              I have some goose liver pate sandwiches and red wine ready for the little devils.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                We're not expecting any since no kinds live on our street, but my wife is opposed to it and has a nice line "come back at Christmas and you can have sweets if you sing a carol"

Less tacky than handing out tracts, which some of us God-botherers do. I'm not sure how giving children literature rather than chocolate is supposed to engender an attractive view of Christianity!
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I've built one of these to keep them away

Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I shall be inviting them in, I shall then chase them round the old dark house for a bit, then I shall cut them up into very small pieces.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                    X