• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

After loosing thousands on HIPS training

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After loosing thousands on HIPS training

I decided to invest the rest of my money generating electricity and making use of the feed in tarrif

Oops
    Coffee's for closers

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    I decided to invest the rest of my money generating electricity and making use of the feed in tarrif

Oops
    hahhahahaha, hahhahaha, hahhahahahhahahahah

<breathes>

hahahhahahahahahahha

omg. I'm splitting me sides here. all those strutting, holier than thou, prius owning, smug, hairy @rsed, 'i love the planet more than you', 'its not subsidised' ponces
    will have to pay their fair whack.

sigh

present company excepted of course

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

<breathes>

hahahhahahahahahahha

omg. I'm splitting me sides here. all those strutting, holier than thou, prius owning, smug, hairy @rsed, 'i love the planet more than you', 'its not subsidised' ponces

sigh

But they won't pay their fair whack - if they get them installed and registered before December 12th, then you'll get the old tariff
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

<breathes>

hahahhahahahahahahha

sigh

+ 1
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I read an article recently that said solar voltaic panels had been crashing in price recently. Though sadly this may have had more to do with supply issues than technological breakthroughs.

Comment

i swapped my electricity the other day and they had some links to companies offering the system for nothing you basically rent out your roof space for 25 years and they take the feed back money and you get the electricity when you need it, wheres the catch?

Comment

Originally posted by Support Monkey View Post
              i swapped my electricity the other day and they had some links to companies offering the system for nothing you basically rent out your roof space for 25 years and they take the feed back money and you get the electricity when you need it, wheres the catch?
              Bigger tax bill?

Comment

Wasn't the HIP pack the most useless thing ever!?!?

Everyone jumping on the HIPS bandwagon; people going to college to learn about it; Estate Agents charging a fortune for one....

I read the government website and did my own for £60.00

Comment

There isn't one, unless you want to sell your house and the new people don't want to have the panels on there.

What is worth checking is whether there is any restriction which would prevent you from switching suppliers after getting them installed for free, and whether that restriction would be legal. If not, then you could potentially get them on a freebie, then swap supplier and keep the feed in tariff yourself.....
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

sounds fantastic. free money eh ?

except for the oldies in fuel poverty whose fuel bill will go even higher in order to pay for your free money. Then they will have the choice of eating or staying warm. I guess some of them will choose to freeze on a full stomache
                    still, we must stop this runaway warming somehow

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X