• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2 Jags confesses to affair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Jags confesses to affair

Hold that image. Hold it, hold it!

Bwahahahahaha
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

http://ffmedia.ign.com/filmforce/ima...1113867449.jpg
    "And they called it, puppy love..."
    Last edited by hyperD; 26 April 2006, 06:35.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Ms Temple, a divorcee, lives in Bordon, Hampshire, with lorry driver Barrie Williams, 46.

Mr Williams told the Mirror: "I feel sick. I can't believe the woman I wanted to marry has slept with John Prescott.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Daily Mirror
        Then, with her legs over his shoulders, he swept her unsteadily across an impromptu dance floor.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Good ol' Two Hags, eh?

It's not true though. He volunteered to let them make it up to try and bury the Charles Clarke story.

Let's face it, what female of any species would dream of getting messy with Jabber the Hutt?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
            It's not true though. He volunteered to let them make it up to try and bury the Charles Clarke story.
            My thoughts exactly, alternatively they carefully selected the day to leak the prescott news to the press.

Comment

Working...
            X