• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

John Terry

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Terry

Is he a racist rotter along with everything else he is?

Or is this a boring waste of time and money? And a bit precious? Even if he did call Anton a "B**** c***", in Arsene Wenger and John Barnes opinion things are often said in the heat of the moment.

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Is he a racist rotter along with everything else he is?

Or is this a boring waste of time and money? And a bit precious? Even if he did call Anton a "B**** c***", in Arsene Wenger and John Barnes opinion things are often said in the heat of the moment.

Black C*** Shirley!!

Mod note: I couldn't be arsed to add the 'lack'
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Interesting one this, with the FA and their kick out racism campaign and the England captain calling the brother of his central defending partner a b**** c***. If he gets found guilty he should be banned.

Comment

Calling someone a racist term doesn't mean you are a racist. What a non-story.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Oh, I think you will find it does.
          Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Nope. That's like saying that using the word "gay" as a silly insult implies homophobia, or calling someone a "girl" implies sexism.

Comment

Nope. That's like saying that using the word "gay" as a silly insult implies homophobia, or calling someone a "girl" implies sexism.
              You said it was a non story. JT is accused of using a racist term against a black man, nothing like the other two examples you have given.
              Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

That's a silly, subjective opinion.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Can we not use the C word?

I'm not precious about swear words as anyone who has met me will know but that word is just so vile.

It needed to be starred out - not Black.
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
                    You said it was a non story. JT is accused of using a racist term against a black man, nothing like the other two examples you have given.
                    Sorry but you're wrong. If I lost my temper with someone black and was simply trying to find words I knew would hurt them, and called him the N word, it doesn't automatically make me a racist. Just a jerk looking to hit a nerve.

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    That's a silly, subjective opinion.
                    Opinions tend to be subjective. Saying mine is silly is your subjective opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X