• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's happening at Parasol ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's happening at Parasol ?

I have been incorrectly paid by Parasol and, despite providing evidence from my Agency proving they have received the correct funds, they are now ignoring emails.

Phoning them is also impossible because both their numbers cut you off.

Anyone know what's going on and/or been having similar problems?

Havent they gone off line so they can sort these problems out?

Although...going off line to sort out problems/gone out of business...whats the difference?

Mailman

Comment

There's a big thread running on the general forum. It looks like one or two people are OK, but if you have a problem, then you have a BIG PROBLEM. I reckon it will take them a month or two to sort themselves out now, seeing as a month after the change they are in even more of a mess. Whether they will survive the process is another issue - just sheer length of time, disgruntled customers (both us & agencies). I think the stats say many businesses fail after they hit a major disaster, and I'm not sure how far Parasol is off that for practical purposes- No IT systems working, no phones, contracts not being processed etc.

Comment

Working...
      X