• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doom war disaster armageddon doom middle east going to explode doom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doom war disaster armageddon doom middle east going to explode doom

You think we've got trouble now?
    Someone just pointed me to this;

Netanyahu trying to persuade cabinet to support attack on Iran - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

How about war in Europe? With the US bankrupt and having removed its troops from a non-nuclear weaponed Germany, ripe for the plucking, perhaps Russia (which never really changed its spots) might have a go.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      I say "Let them wipe each other out!".

It's probably just the Israelis trying to get more money out of the Yanks.
      Last edited by Churchill; 2 November 2011, 13:01.

Comment

The US is building a large underground airbase in Iraq near the Iranian boarder and already US warships are in the region. A war seems inevitable.

Iraq and Libya were trading oil in Euros as is Iran. Coincidence or not.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          The US is building a large underground airbase in Iraq near the Iranian boarder and already US warships are in the region. A war seems inevitable.

Iraq and Libya were trading oil in Euros as is Iran. Coincidence or not.
          Links!!
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

BBC News - Israeli army tests rocket system

More fuel for the fire.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Oooo.

I wonder what sort of warhead you can stick on that then.
              A nooooooclear one?

Range?
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

The only time they're any use is when the opposition ain't got any.

So they'd best be quick about it.
                See you next Tuesday?

The possibility of an Israeli military strike against Iran’s nuclear facilities has become the subject of growing media speculation in Israel, fed in part by comments from some political leaders.

Similar conjecture has occurred in the past, but this time the reports are linked to the looming release of a new International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) on Iran’s nuclear activities, which is expected to go further than previous such reports in hardening suspicions that the programs have a military dimension, despite Iran’s consistent assertions to the contrary.

The report is due to be released by IAEA director-general Yukio Amano on Nov. 8, ahead of a meeting the following week of the 35-member IAEA governing board.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

The only time they're any use is when the opposition ain't got any.

So they'd best be quick about it.
                  I think that may be the idea, I do hope we sit on the fence with this one.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Oooo.

I wonder what sort of warhead you can stick on that then.
                    One with a big nose!

Comment

Working...
                    X